Sunday, August 09, 2009


Cute little notebook holder


Card received from Hollie from SU in the States.



Brayering Technique


Steph showed us this faux seersucker technique at Retreat.




A page I made for a workshop I had recently. Sam is 4 this week....argghhhh my baby is growing up too quickly!!!!


DO NOT FAINT!!!! But I am creating a new post on my blog...to be honest it did take me a while to remember how to do it though. I thought I would just pop on here quickly and let you all know I am still around. I have been teaching full time for a while now so my time has been limited....hence no posting for months....Anyway as you have seen I have put some recent cards, pages and gifts I have made, cased and received over the last few months up for you all to have a look at. I will also put some photo's from retreat which we held a few weeks ago. Thanks to all of you who came and made it such a great weekend! Especially my twilight gals!!!
I hope all of you are fantastic! I am....it's only 10 sleeps to the Incentive trip at Noosa so can't wait!!!! A very welcome holiday!!!

No comments: