Tuesday, March 03, 2009


Heeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....is anybody out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep it's me and I am back from a very long break...as you can see!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and hope 2009 is turning out to be exactly what you wanted!!!


Well I am posting here firstly some teachers gifts I made . Yep...candles...very original but i did put a Stampin 'Up! flare to them by stamping on them. I used the Eastern Blooms stamp set out of the Summer Mini. It finishes this month as does the 2008-2009 Idea book and Catalogue so check out the retired list on the side. If you want any of the sets be quick and email me as they are going fast...I will put an update on here later as to what is still available!


No comments: