Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Hi guys!


Well I have made my Father in Law's birthday card well early but thought I would share it with you. I have used the Artifacts , Weathered Background and Office Accoutrement. Again the spiral punch was involved! I also have posted my latest Christmas Card I have been making at Workshops using the Only Ornaments Wheel and the Sleigh Full of Toys set. The wheels are great for Christmas Cards....especially if you are like me and have to make many!




Having a busy time of late . Myself, Nicki Tidbold and Steph Pike are preparing to do the Paper Crafts Festival again with some of our downlines. Come along and say Hi if you are planning to be there. It is held at the RNA showgrounds, Friday 28th - Sun 30th September. Will be heaps of fun....






Ok this blog seems to be up and running so Yay!!! See ya later, Vick x

No comments: